Zen Barre® has two options for trainings: online (self-study) and in person training. Zen Barre® is Nationally Recognized & Approved by ACE (American Council on Exercise), NAMS (National Academy of Sports Medicine) and AFAA (Aerobics & Fitness Association of America).
- Do you want to add Zen Barre® Method classes to your yoga studio or gym or open your own?
- Do you want to inspire others around you to improve their health and wellness?
- Do you love motivating and fun classes that speak to the mind, body, AND soul?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, then you definitely need to start your journey of becoming a ZB Pro.
Mission Statement: The mission of Zen Barre® is to provide men and women the opportunity to pursue a career in physical fitness based on a mind-body connecting practice. This pursuit enables a sense of empowerment as well as financial freedom.
Once you decide to unleash your inner sparkle & register for the training you will be able to:
- Become a ZB Pro who can teach a Zen Barre® class at a variety of settings (gyms, wellness centers, studios, health clubs, schools, etc.)
- Provide proper cues and modifications
- Teach a comprehensive and engaging Barre class to students of all fitness levels
- Learn modifications for special populations, prenatal & postnatal
- Design your own class format using upbeat music
- Become a Zenbassador (teach live trainings)
Included in the training:
- Hands on instruction (live training only)
- Videos (online training only)
- Two live Zen Barre® classes (live training only)
- Video of full Zen Barre® class (online training only)
- Lesson on oil use in your class
- Private instructor’s group to share discussions, comments, and question
- Lifetime support
- You must be 18 years or older. Having a background in yoga, Pilates, or fitness would help tremendously.
- Complete the 8 hour in person training or complete the online training
- Video submission teaching a 60 minute Zen Barre® class within 90 days of course completion.
- If you do not pass the video the first time around, a $30.00 video resubmission fee is required.
Cost of Live Training Certification Program:
- Regular Cost of the program is $249.00 (payment received within 1 week of the training).
- Very Early Bird Discount is $229.00 (purchased 3 months or more in advance).
- Early Bird Discount is $199.00 (purchased 1 week or more in advance).
Cost of Online Training Certification:
- Regular Price of $249.00
*Training fees must be paid in full prior to training dates. All fees are non-refundable, no exchanges, no transfers.