The purpose of The Zen Barre® Instructor training is to provide a fun, motivating, and inspiring way for men and women to get in shape. You will sculpt your body while developing breath control and mindfulness. The training provides a safe and effective workout for all populations including prenatal, postnatal, and special populations.
Nationally Recognized & Approved by ACE (American Council on Exercise), NAMS (National Academy of Sports Medicine) and AFAA (Athletics and Fitness Association of America):
- Do you want to add Zen Barre® Method classes to your yoga studio or gym?
- Do you want to inspire others around you to improve their health and wellness?
- Do you love motivating and fun classes that speak to the mind, body, AND soul?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, then you definitely need to check out this unique Barre Certification by The Zen Barre® training program.
Here’s what you need to know. In the past month, we have:
- Kicked Off our Nationwide Zen Barre® Certification Tour with our first stop in FL
- Partnered with an amazing PR/Marketing Firm for our Global brand launch
- Secured CECs for Zen Barre® Certification Participants with ACE, NASM, AFAA
- Upgraded our Training Manual for Online & Live In Person Certification Events
- Created Strategic Partnerships to help Zen Barre® Teachers have success in all area of their businesses
More Details on the Training:
After completing your training you will be able to:
- Teach a Zen Barre® class at a variety of settings (gyms, wellness centers, studios, health clubs, schools, etc.)
- Provide proper cues and modifications
- Teach a comprehensive and engaging Barre class to students of all fitness levels
- Learn modifications for special populations, prenatal & postnatal
- Design your own class format using upbeat music
- Open your own Zen Barre® Studio
- Become a Zen Barre® Master Instructor
Included in the training:
- All Online Content (videos, lectures, text, quizzes, final exam)
- Our Upgraded Downloadable Certification Manual
- All-new Online ZB Classes for you to take and observe (multiple)
- Essential Oils Kit (shipped to you when you register for training)
- Additional content on supplementing your existing fitness/ZB business income
- 1 optional 15 minute fitness biz phone consult with ZB Founder, Jonelle Dickson
- Discounts on ZB Merchandise & Gear to have you looking the part
- Lesson on how to use essential oils in class
- Lifetime Support
- Private instructor’s group to share discussions, comments, and questions
We’re set up and ready to take Zen Barre® to the top of the group fitness world, and we want to take you with us. There’s never been a better time to get certified as a Zen Barre® Instructor!
We’re working hard to create a lasting and sustainable career path for those of you who love to teach and lead. Stay tuned for more great news, or take the leap and Get Certified (www.thezenbarre.com) today.
You must be 18 years or older. Having a background in yoga, Pilates, or fitness would help tremendously.
- Complete all online assignments, videos and quizzes.
- Submit a video of yourself teaching a 60 minute Zen Barre® class within 90 days of course completion.
- Submit a practice log showing that you have attended at least 5 other Barre classes for reference and greater understanding.
- Cost of Online Training Certification: $295.00. *Due to proprietary materials all fees are non-refundable. No exchanges and no transfers.
- Certification is not complete until the Zen Barre® Staff has had time to review and approve your final video. From the date of completion of all certification materials and video submission you will hear back from our organization within 60 days.
- Not all participants pass the video review on the first try, as the Zen Barre® is a brand and we want to make sure instructors are a good representation of the brand. We will support all students to completion and share feedback about what can be done to pass if this does not occur with the first submission. *If you do not pass the video the first time around, a $30.00 video resubmission fee is required.
- Completion of the Certification does not guarantee a job offer within the Zen Barre® organization. When teaching the Zen Barre® format class at the studio or on the road for the Zen Barre®, minimum credentials must be met, and from there, the company must also feel that the instructor is a good match in communication, working style, etc. before a job offer is extended.
- Once certified you are free to teach anywhere outside a 5 mile radius of the flagship studio, located in Dallas, PA.